What I have been loving lately

Hello!

How has your first/ second week back to school been? I have something very exciting coming up on Tuesday at school - which you will find out about soon!

Today I have an outfit post for you, but first, I thought it would be nice to share a bit about myself through what I have been loving lately.

Wearing // Forever New coat (in pictures below) and lace shorts from Sportsgirl
Feeling // Excited for the coming week!!
Listening to // Sheppard (I went to their concert on Saturday night and it was sooo good!)
Watching // Once Upon A Time
Reading // Lost & Found
Making // New blog posts
Buying // Candles, jars and Magazines
Eating // Berries and avocado

Ok so I took these pictures in the holidays, on a warm winter's day wearing my Forever New coat, Topshop dress and fedora hat from Mishkah Clothing.







xxx
Georgia

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Georgia, you are the most beautiful person inside and out! I hope you had a wonderful birthday today! xx Lin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for making my day so special! Love you xx

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig