DIY succulent pots







About a week ago I arrived to a few large parcels - one of which were a box of succulents, pots, and plant holders! Ahh for those of you who don't know, I looooove plants - my room is full of them. They just make me happier!
Thank you so much to @suckersforsucculents for the plants - if you are looking for some small succulents and pouches to add some life to your house, definitely have a peak over at their instagram. 
Hope you enjoy this DIY.
Hopefully filming a Q&A for you all next weekend 
(comment any Q's below)..

xo G



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love succulents too!! And I nominated you for the liebster award so if you're interested in answering to a few questions head here to see them: http://craftyhandsandnails.blogspot.fr/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig