How To Stay Fit During School


Hello!

I'm super excited to announce today's collaboration with Brooke Reid!
We did a healthy living collab back in February-which you can view here,and we decided to follow it up with a part 2.Brooke and I share all of our advice,tips and ideas for getting fit.I'd love to hear your favourite ways to exercise, whether it be running, netball, swimming or dance - so please let me know in the comments sections below. 


I was lucky enough to be asked by Youth Off The Streets to be a part of their #laceitup campaign, which is raising awareness for youth homelessness in Australia and + raising funds for Youth Off The Streets. If you're interested,it would be fantastic if you could purchase a pair of shoe laces* from hereto support the campaign!


Have a lovely week,
Georgia 



P.S.I threw together a quick planner below for you to organise when you are going to workout+keep track of your weekly goals.Just save the image below onto your computer,print it as many times as you would like and stick it to your wall!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig