Hamilton | Pt. 1


 Typography by Jasmine Dowling








What a beautiful place! If you are following me on Instagram (@milkywayblogger) or snapchat (milkywayblog) then you will know I'm currently in Hamilton Island, soaking up the sun, enjoying gelato on the beach and reading by the pool. Two days ago I met up with Brooke and we spent the evening just chatting about school, boys and life. I'm super excited as she is coming to Sydney in the Summer holidays so expect some pretty cool collaborations then... Today I went on a long walk on the beach and through mangroves and now I'm getting ready to go snorkeling. Having an amazing time and I've got lots of posts coming this week! 

Hope you are having a lovely day.
Much love, Georgia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig