Beach Hair. Donut Care | BLOGMAS Day 1











Can we take a moment to admire the title of this post? I was a tad too happy with myself for coming up with it (it's been a long school term...) So it's day 1 of BLOGMAS, the first day of Summer, 2nd last day of school for the year and exactly 24 days until Christmas. I am celebrating all of these very exciting things in a bright playsuit from minkpink which I absolutely adore (pity it's my sister's). Well I can definitely say that I will be borrowing this throughout the holidays as it is super comfy, light-weight and in the most gorgeous colours. Perfect to chuck over a swimming cossie for the beach or out to dinner with friends.

This year has just flown by and I'm still in disbelief that I only have 3 more terms of high school! This term has been the best by far, just because I've worked so much harder at school and it's really paid off. 

Have a fab day and see you tomorrow with another post!
G x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig