DIY Mood Board | BLOGMAS Day 9

milkywayblog, milkywayblogger, milky way blog, milky way blogger, mwb, georgia abbott, mood board, inspiration
As it has been so highly requested, I have another DIY for you today!
I was inspired by Chessie & Izzy to make this mood board so definitely go check out their gorgeous blogs. 

This DIY is a great addition to your room to keep you motivated OR it can be given as Christmas prezzie.

You will need:
Wire board (I bought mine from the garden section of Bunnings)
Quotes, images and polaroids
Pegs or blue-tack

I chose a blue/ white theme because it's bright and Summery but you could choose whatever suits your room!
milkywayblog, milkywayblogger, milky way blog, milky way blogger, mwb, georgia abbott, mood board, inspiration, collage, blogmas blue, beach, pictures, polaroids

I then sorted everything into piles: beach, polaroids, quotes, food-related etc.
milkywayblog, milkywayblogger, milky way blog, milky way blogger, mwb, georgia abbott, blogmas, mood board, inspiration, beach, poalroids, collage

milkywayblog, milkywayblogger, milky way blog, milky way blogger, mwb, georgia abbott, mood board, inspiration, polaroids, friends, friendship, ship, prom, homecoming, dance, boys

milkywayblog, milkywayblogger, milky way blog, milky way blogger, mwb, georgia abbott, words, quotes, hamlet, words words words, jasmine dowling, flowers, lost, girls, beyonce, confidence, wonderlust, travel, confidence

milkywayblog, milkywayblogger, milky way blog, milky way blogger, mwb, georgia abbott, room decor, mood board, inspiration board, polaroids, quotes

Arrange the quotes, images & polaroids on the wire and when you're happy with it, peg/ blue tack them down.
milkywayblog, milkywayblogger, milky way blog, milky way blogger, mwb, georgia abbott, blogmas, grid, structure, room decor, quotes, feng shui, bedroom, goals, interior

milkywayblog, milkywayblogger, milky way blog, milky way blogger, mwb, georgia abbott, blogmas, grid, structure, room decor, quotes, feng shui, bedroom, goals, interior

milkywayblog, milkywayblogger, milky way blog, milky way blogger, mwb, georgia abbott, blogmas, grid, structure, room decor, quotes, feng shui, bedroom, goals, interior

I was really happy with how mine turned out. I've hung it up above my desk and it's really lightened up my room.
milkywayblog, milkywayblogger, milky way blog, milky way blogger, mwb, georgia abbott, blogmas, grid, structure, room decor, quotes, feng shui, bedroom, goals, interior, blogmas

I hope you liked this DIY and have been enjoying BLOGMAS.

If you make this, please send me a picture/ tag me in it on Instagram as I'd love to see how you make it.

Have a lovely evening and see you tomorrow,
 G x 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Omg I absolutely looooveee ur blog it just makes me happy when I read it and this diy is justt amaaaazzzinnggggg ily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ashley! I'd love to know if you have any blog post requests. xx

      Delete
  2. Where did you find your photos that are not polaroids?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig