Fancy a Cuppa? | BLOGMAS Day 2






If you didn't know already, tea is one of my favourite things in the whole world. Lately I've been trying lots of new flavours including a few from Cuppa and Co's range, which the lovely team sent me to try. I was instantly sold by the packaging but turns out it tastes good as well :p

The three flavours I have been la-la-loving are:

BREAKFAST IN BED 
{organic black tea}
Just your typical black tea but tastes a whole lot better loose leaf! Maybe because you feel like you are making your cup of tea rather than just dropping a tea bag in? Or it could just be me... I add a dash of almond milk to it but ordinary milk tastes good too.

BELLY BLEND
{green tea blend with anise}
Did you know green tea is proven to improve brain function, lowers your risk of cancer and helps you to live longer? Not only that, it tastes fricking amazing (my favourite out of the three). The anise adds a hint of licorice which is definitely a plus for me (I wouldn't opt for this one if you aren't a fan of black licorice/ fennel).

CHEEKY CHAI
{cardamon, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, peppercorns and vanilla}
This tea smells like Christmas (if you have this tea you will know exactly what I mean). While the vanilla gives it a sweeter taste, the pepper and ginger make it slightly spicy.
Perfect with a dollop of honey at the start of the day to wake you up. Not that this would change whether you buy this or not, but that packaging for this one is my favourite - reminds me of a quirky Gorman print.

Hope you enjoyed this review (something a lil bit different)!
Have a wonderful day and see you tomorrow.
G x 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds so good. :) I've also been liking tea recently, maybe because it's winter (even thought it's not very cold at the moment). I guess it's not available over here in Germay, otherwise I'd definetely try it.
    Vivi

    This is my world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Summer over here and I still drink so much of it! There are so many nice flavours (I'm sure you have lots in Germany too!) xx

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig