Summer Lovin' | BLOGMAS Day 10



Wearing Supre vest, top and shorts

This is the final outfit I shot with the talented Gabi Mulder! You can see the other shoots I did with her here, here, here, here & here. I hope you loved all the photos as much as I did. The photos above were taken in Winter, hence why I'm wearing a slightly warmer outfit. Although, it can still be worn on those cooler days in Summer.

It's been a busy, but amazing week so far. Lots of blogging, filming, catching up with friends, swimming, spending time with family, water slide park, babysitting, sleepovers and shopping. Can't believe I've gotten all of my blog posts up for BLOGMAS on time (some days only just in time)... I hope you've been enjoying them and you aren't sick of me yet!

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
G x 
SHARE:

2 comments

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig