Sucker for Socks

Happy to be back with another post that Tashi and I shot in the Mountains. These photos were quite entertaining to take - from sitting on toilets, putting my feet in the oven (while it was off obviously..) and bathing in fruit loops. If you don't know already, I have a bit of a sock obsession. There's something just so fun about crazy socks - just so you know, I'm wearing ones with seagulls and chips now, while I'm writing this post.

These photos are a bit different to what I usually post on here but I kinda love them - please let me know what you think! I love the glass coke bottle, lollipop and candy apple -  although I dropped the candy apple in the bath accidentally which was kinda sad...

Not much is happening in my life atm - today was the last day of holidays and I got back a few hours ago from another spontaneous trip to the Mountains. Tonight will be spent unpacking and then just getting ready for uni. Really looking forward to semester 2 because I feel like I have a better idea of what's going on now + I'm only at uni 2 days a week!! #keen

Anyway, I will speak to you again soon.

P.S. I've edited a vlog of my first trip to the Mountains and not sure whether to post - let me know what you think!

G x








SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig