MCA: Sip my Ocean


Last week, Tashi and I went to the Museum of Contemporary Art to see 'Pipilotti Rist: Sip my Ocean.' There were so many wonderful displays of light and colour. We took aLOT of photos but I managed to cut it down to under 15. My 3 favourite parts were the first room that had these beautiful hanging lights that changed colour. We spent the most time here and got some weird looks from the security guard... Then we headed to a room filled with hanging fabric, that had colourful projections onto them. We played around with shadows as I danced around behind them. Finally, we headed to a room that was set out similar to a house with different furniture. It was fun to lie on the bed, while lights similar to a Milky Way pattern were projected onto me. 

This week has been so much fun so far! Monday night I had some drinks and dinner with friends, then met up with some other uni friends to see Murder on the Orient Express. On Tuesday I went to see Muriel's Wedding the Musical with my grandparents, auntie and cousin from Melbourne. It was so much fun!! Yesterday I caught up with an old school friend and we walked from Bondi to Bronte together. Last night, I went with some people to see the Star Wars Premier which was amazing!

I'm off now to go and cook sushi for my family.
Have a wonderful night and hope you're having a lovely December so far.

♥ Gigi





 


  




SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig