twenty-seventeen


Is it just me or does 2018 sound like a year that should be a long time away? I feel as though I'm just getting used to the fact that it's 2017 and it's almost over! A lot has happened this year and so I wanted to make a post showing some of the highlights. I did this sort of post 2 years ago in 2015, which you can see here, and it's one of my favourite blog posts to look back on, so I wanted to create another one for 2017.

Hope you enjoy a peek into more of my personal side. 2017 has been a year full of challenges, new experiences and new friends. Here's to 2018, a year of friends, family, joy and laughter.

Much love as always,
Gigi x 


JANUARY
Family trip to Maui

Skiing with the cousins in Niseko, Japan

Work experience at a furniture design company

FEBRUARY
Uni O-week

Sunrise at Bondi

First day of uni with my friend Elise

MARCH
I have no photos from this month... Not too much happened though. I got a job, celebrated my brother's 12th birthday and went to uni. 

APRIL

Trip to Melbourne for my cousin's Bar Mitzvah 

Group meetings for engineering (yes we are playing cards...)

MAY

Best friend's 19th birthday

JUNE
Bought my first car

Maccas runs

Dustin Tebbutt concert ft. Lisa Mitchell with Tashi

JULY

Grandpa's 75th Birthday

Blue Mountains with Wil

 Blue Mountains with Tashi

 I turned 19!

AUGUST
 Chocolate Festival

Christmas in July (except in August)

SEPTEMBER
Observatory with friends

Featured in a short film

Spontaneous cartilage piercing 

OCTOBER
 Decorated my room for Halloween


Elise's 19th Birthday brunch


Halloween Party

NOVEMBER 
Sister's 17th birthday


Beach house with friends

DECEMBER

Decorated my room to be all festive


Made an advent calendar for Wil


MCA exhibit 

 BLOGMAS (shooting a blog post every day of December) 
SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig